Detalle del Empleo
Standout company of the automotive industry is searching for a Production Supervisor. This position not only involves the supervision job but also in the training of employees of the company at operational and administrative levels to achieve success; on a par with the production goals and objectives. Moreover, ensuring appropriate shipping products to satisfy customers.
Education and Training Background Mechanical Engineer or Industrial Engineer, eventually business administration.
• Welding and Presses Knowledge, Geometric Tolerances (GD & T)
• Lean Manufacturing skills – Green or Black Belt if possible
• At least 5 years in production management
• Know ERP systems (ORACLE Preference), negotiation capability
• Experience in budgets, cost analysis, personnel planning.
• Prospective applicants should be self-motivated, have strong leadership skills, ability to manage multiple priorities and negotiate, develop and maintain a constant relationship
• With suppliers, internal and externals customers, and also maintain a proactive team and result oriented.
• Ensure compliance with operational goals
• Manage and optimize people's plans for maximum productivity.
• Using capacity planning tools for production scheduling & execution.
• Control based on metrics such as Safety 0 Dart accidents, PPM's Quality, Output vs. # of employees, % of closed orders, scrap, downtime, 5S methodology, etc.
• Responsible for compliance program production
• Work in an environment of High-Performance Excellence
• Assurance of safety in the production floor / Plant
• Balancing of Lines and HC
• Coordinate project startups
$30000 - $35000 with extra benefits